In re the Marriage of ~
Sandra J. Carter,
Walker G. Carter,

Case Number 15-3-02166-1

To Walker G. Carter, Respondent Pro Se ~

1. The Petitioner has started an action in the above court requesting that your marriage be dissolved. Additional requests, if any, are stated in the Petition, a copy of which is attached to the Summons.
2. You must respond to this Summons and Petition by serving a copy of your written response on the person signing th is Summons and by filing the original with the clerk of the court. If you do not serve your written response within 20 days (or 60 days if you are served outside of the state of Washington) after the date this Summons was served on you, exclusive of the day of service, the court may enter an order of default against you, and the court may, without further notice to you, enter a decree and approve or provide for the relief requested in the petition. In the case of a dissolution of marriage or domestic partnership, the court will not enter the final decree until at least 90 days after filing and service. If you serve a notice of appearance on the undersigned person, you are entitled to notice before an order of default or a decree may be entered.
3. Your written response to the Summons and Petition must be on form WPR DR 01.0300, Response to Petition (Marriage).
4. This form may be obtained by contacting the clerk of the court at the address below, by contacting the Administrative Office of the Courts at (360) 705-5328, or from the Internet at the Washington State Courts homepage:
5. If this action has not been filed with the court, you may demand that the Petitioner file this action with the court. If you do so, the demand must be in writing and must be served upon the person signing this Summons. Within 14 days after you serve the demand, the Petitioner must file this action with the court, or the service on you of this Summons and Petition will be void.
6. If you wish to seek the advice of an attorney in this, matter, you should do so promptly so that your written response, if any, may be served on time.
7. One method of serving a copy of your response on the Petitioner is to send it by certified mail with return receipt requested.
This Summons is issued pursuant to RCW 4.28.100 and Superior Court Civil Rule 4.1 of the State of Washington.

Dated November 13, 2015.

April Boutillette Brinkman,
WSBA #36760
Attorney for Sandra J. Carter

Brinkman Law Firm
601 Main St., Ste. 309
Vancouver, WA 98660

File original of your response with the clerk of the court at:
Superior Court Clerk’s Office
1200 Franklin Street
Vancouver, WA 98660

Serve a copy of your response on:
601 Main Street, Suite 309
Vancouver, Washington 98660

Publish 03-02, 03-09, 03-16, 03-23, 03-30, 04-06-16 NG538626