IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE STATE OF OREGON For the County of Washington No. 20CV32673 SUMMONS BILLIE J. HANSEN and KEITH O. HANSEN, Co-Trustees of the Billie J. Hansen Revocable Living Trust dated December 29, 2011, Plaintiffs, vs. FINEGAN HOLDINGS LLC, an Oregon Limited Liability Company, and ALL PERSONS OR PARTIES UNKNOWN CLAIMING ANY RIGHT, TITLE, ESTATE OR INTEREST AS TO WASHINGTON COUNTY VACANT LAND WITH NO TAX LOT NUMBER ADJACENT TO THE WEST PROPERTY LINE OF TAX LOT 2N3250002002, Defendant. To Defendant: Any and all persons claiming any Right, Title, Estate or Interest Washington County vacant land with no Tax Lot Number adjacent to the West property line of Tax Lot 2N3250002002 Any person claiming any type of right, title or interest in the vacant 20 feet Strip in Washington County adjacent to tax lot 2N3250002002 are hereby required to appear and defend the complaint in the above entitled action by filing a motion, answer or reply with the court clerk with the appropriate fee within thirty (30) days from the date of first publication, and in case of your failure to do so, for want thereof, plaintiff(s) will apply to the court for the relief demanded in the complaint which will declare Plaintiffs to be the owners of said vacant lot. The underlying case is a quiet title action as to a vacant stip lying next to and adjoining Plaintiffs’ property commonly known as 31985 NW Pumpkin Ridge Drive, North Plains, Oregon. Said strip has no known owner. NOTICE TO THE DEFENDANT: READ THESE PAPERS CAREFULLY! You must appear in this case or the other side will win automatically. To appear you must file with the court a legal paper called a motion or answer. The motion or answer must be given to the court clerk or administrator within 30 days along with the required filing fee. It must be in proper form and have proof of service on the plaintiff’s attorney or, if the plaintiff does not have an attorney, proof of service upon the plaintiff. If you have any questions, you should see an attorney immediately. If you need help in finding an attorney, you may contact the Oregon State Bar Lawyer Referral Service online at or by calling 503-684-3763 (in the Portland metropolitan area) or toll-free elsewhere in Oregon at 1-800-452-7636. Date of First Publication October 6, 2020. /s/Pamela E. Yee PAMELA E. YEE (OSB #873726) 18525 SW Vincent Street Aloha, OR 97078-1579 503-642-7641 Published Oct. 6, 13, 20 & 27, 2020. BT179769

ad: 179769

Publication: Miscellaneous

Section: Legals

Start Date: 2020/10/06

End Date: 2020/10/27

Owner: Schmidt & Yee


County: Washington