AMENDED TRUSTEE’S NOTICE OF SALE (After Release From Stay for Other Lawful Reason) The trust deed to be foreclosed pursuant to Oregon law is referred to as follows (the Trust Deed): Grantor: Bryan Paglinawan Original Trustee: Brad L. Williams, Attorney at Law Beneficiary: Inland Capital Fund, LLC Date: June 14, 2019 Recording Date: June 20, 2019 County of Recording: Clackamas Recording Reference: 2019-034418 Assessor’s Tax Parcel No.: 00234099 The Trust Deed covers the following described real property in the County of Clackamas and State of Oregon, (the Property): All that portion of Block 236, BRYANT ACRES PLAT 3, lying South of a line drawn parallel to and 152 feet North of the center line of Firwood Road, in the City of Lake Oswego, County of Clackamas and State of Oregon. More commonly known as: 16061 Waluga Drive, Lake Oswego, OR 97035 The Grantor or other person owing the debt has defaulted as provided under the Trust Deed, and both the Beneficiary and the Trustee have elected to foreclose the Trust Deed and sell the Property to satisfy the obligations secured by the Trust Deed. The default for which foreclosure is permitted is the Grantor’s failure to pay when due the following sums: The entire unpaid balance of principal and interest due on August 14, 2020 plus unpaid property taxes with interest and penalties, if any. By reason of the default, the Beneficiary has declared all sums owing on the obligation secured by the Trust Deed immediately due and payable as follows: Principal Balance: $309.000.00 Interest Due as of 1/12/22 (standard rate 11%): $56,653.10 Interest Due accrued from 1/1/2022-1/31/2022 (default rate 24% effective 01/1/21): $3,347.50 Late Fees: $1,133.00 (incurred prior to March 8, 2020) Document Fees: $870.00 Force Placed Hazard Insurance: $6,360.83 TOTAL AMOUNT as of 01/12/22: $377,364.43 together with interest thereon at the rate of 24 percent per annum from January 1, 2022, until paid, together with Trustee’s fees, attorney’s fees, foreclosure costs and any sums advanced by the Beneficiary pursuant to the Trust Deed, less credits, if any. The Notice of Default and original Notice of Sale stated that the Property would be sold on July 7, 2021 at the hour of 11:00 A.M., in accord with the standard of time established by ORS 187.110at the Front Steps of the Clackamas County Courthouse, 807 Main Street in the City of Oregon City, County of Clackamas, State of Oregon; however, subsequent to the recording of the Notice of Default the original sale proceedings were stayed due to the stay of HB 2009, as extended by the Governor or for other lawful reason. The stay expired on December 31, 2021. NOTICE The Trustee will on February 24, 2022, at the hour of 11:00 A.M., at the Front Steps of the Clackamas County Courthouse, 807 Main Street in the City of Oregon City, County of Clackamas, State of Oregon, sell at public auction to the highest bidder for cash the interest in the Property which the Grantor had or had power to convey at the time of the execution by Grantor of the Trust Deed, together with any interest which the Grantor acquired after the execution of the Trust Deed, to satisfy the obligations hereby secured and the costs, attorney fees and expenses of sale, including a reasonable charge by the Trustee. NOTICE OF RIGHT TO CURE The right exists for any person named under ORS 86.778, at any time that is not later than five days before the date last set for the sale, to have this foreclosure proceeding dismissed and the Trust Deed reinstated by doing all of the following: 1. Paying to the Beneficiary the entire amount then due (other than such portion of the principal as would not then be due, had no default occurred); 2. Curing any other default that is capable of being cured by tendering the performance required under the Trust Deed; and 3. Paying all costs and expenses actually incurred in enforcing the debt and Trust Deed, together with Trustee’s and attorney’s fees not exceeding the amounts provided by ORS 86.778. Without limiting the trustee’s disclaimer of representations or warranties, Oregon law requires the trustee to state in this notice that some residential property sold at a trustee’s sale may have been used in manufacturing methamphetamines, the chemical components of which are known to be toxic. Prospective purchasers of residential property should be aware of this potential danger before deciding to place a bid for this property at the trustee’s sale. NOTICE TO RESIDENTIAL TENANTS The property in which you are living is in foreclosure. A foreclosure sale is scheduled for February 24, 2022, at the hour of 11:00 A.M at the Front Steps of the Clackamas County Courthouse, 807 Main Street in the City of Oregon City, County of Clackamas, State of Oregon. The date of this sale may be postponed. Unless the lender that is foreclosing on this property is paid before the sale date, the foreclosure will go through and someone new will own this property. After the sale, the new owner is required to provide you with contact information and notice that the sale took place. The following information applies to you only if you are a bona fide tenant occupying and renting this property as a residential dwelling under a legitimate rental agreement. The information does not apply to you if you own this property or if you are not a bona fide residential tenant. If the foreclosure sale goes through, the new owner will have the right to require you to move out. Before the new owner can require you to move, the new owner must provide you with written notice that specifies the date by which you must move out. If you do not leave before the move-out date, the new owner can have the sheriff remove you from the property after a court hearing. You will receive notice of the court hearing. PROTECTION FROM EVICTION IF YOU ARE A BONA FIDE TENANT OCCUPYING AND RENTING THIS PROPERTY AS A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO CONTINUE LIVING IN THIS PROPERTY AFTER THE FORECLOSURE SALE FOR: — 60 DAYS FROM THE DATE YOU ARE GIVEN A WRITTEN TERMINATION NOTICE, IF YOU HAVE A FIXED TERM LEASE; OR — AT LEAST 30 DAYS FROM THE DATE YOU ARE GIVEN A WRITTEN TERMINATION NOTICE, IF YOU HAVE A MONTH-TO-MONTH OR WEEK-TO-WEEK RENTAL AGREEMENT. If the new owner wants to move in and use this property as a primary residence, the new owner can give you written notice and require you to move out after 30 days, even though you have a fixed term lease with more than 30 days left. You must be provided with at least 30 days written notice after the foreclosure sale before you can be required to move. A bona fide tenant is a residential tenant who is not the borrower (property owner) or a child, spouse or parent of the borrower, and whose rental agreement: — Is the result of an arm’s-length transaction; — Requires the payment of rent that is not substantially less than fair market rent for the property, unless the rent is reduced or subsidized due to a federal, state or local subsidy; and — Was entered into prior to the date of the foreclosure sale. ABOUT YOUR TENANCY BETWEEN NOW AND THE FORECLOSURE SALE: RENT YOU SHOULD CONTINUE TO PAY RENT TO YOUR LANDLORD UNTIL THE PROPERTY IS SOLD OR UNTIL A COURT TELLS YOU OTHERWISE. IF YOU DO NOT PAY RENT, YOU CAN BE EVICTED. BE SURE TO KEEP PROOF OF ANY PAYMENTS YOU MAKE. SECURITY DEPOSIT You may apply your security deposit and any rent you paid in advance against the current rent you owe your landlord as provided in ORS 90.367. To do this, you must notify your landlord in writing that you want to subtract the amount of your security deposit or prepaid rent from your rent payment. You may do this only for the rent you owe your current landlord. If you do this, you must do so before the foreclosure sale. The business or individual who buys this property at the foreclosure sale is not responsible to you for any deposit or prepaid rent you paid to your landlord. ABOUT YOUR TENANCY AFTER THE FORECLOSURE SALE The new owner that buys this property at the foreclosure sale may be willing to allow you to stay as a tenant instead of requiring you to move out after 90 days or at the end of your fixed term lease. After the sale, you should receive a written notice informing you that the sale took place and giving you the new owner’s name and contact information. You should contact the new owner if you would like to stay. If the new owner accepts rent from you, signs a new residential rental agreement with you or does not notify you in writing within 30 days after the date of the foreclosure sale that you must move out, the new owner becomes your new landlord and must maintain the property. Otherwise: — You do not owe rent; — The new owner is not your landlord and is not responsible for maintaining the property on your behalf; and — You must move out by the date the new owner specifies in a notice to you. The new owner may offer to pay your moving expenses and any other costs or amounts you and the new owner agree on in exchange for your agreement to leave the premises in less than 90 days or before your fixed term lease expires. You should speak with a lawyer to fully understand your rights before making any decisions regarding your tenancy. IT IS UNLAWFUL FOR ANY PERSON TO TRY TO FORCE YOU TO LEAVE YOUR DWELLING UNIT WITHOUT FIRST GIVING YOU WRITTEN NOTICE AND GOING TO COURT TO EVICT YOU. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS, YOU SHOULD CONSULT A LAWYER. If you believe you need legal assistance, contact the Oregon State Bar and ask for the lawyer referral service. Contact information for the Oregon State Bar is included with this notice. If you do not have enough money to pay a lawyer and are otherwise eligible, you may be able to receive legal assistance for free. Information about whom to contact for free legal assistance is included with this notice. There are government agencies and nonprofit organizations that can give you information about foreclosure and help you decide what to do. For the name and phone number of an organization near you, please call the statewide phone contact number at 1-800-SAFENET (1-800-723-3638). You may also wish to talk to a lawyer. If you need help finding a lawyer, you may call the Oregon State Bar’s Lawyer Referral Service at 503-684-3763 or toll-free in Oregon at 1-800-452-7636 or you may visit its Web site at: Legal assistance may be available if you have a low income and meet federal poverty guidelines. For more information and a directory of legal aid programs, go to NOTICE: If the recipient of this notice is a veteran of the armed forces, assistance may be available from a county veterans’ service officer or community action agency. Contact information for a local county veterans’ service officer and community action agency may be obtained by calling a 2-1-1 information service. Contact information for Clackamas County veterans’ service officer is: Clackamas County Veteran Services 2051 Kaen Road, Suite 281 (2nd Floor) Oregon City, OR 97045 Email: Phone: (503) 650-5631 In construing this notice, the masculine gender includes the feminine and the neuter, the singular includes the plural, the word Grantor includes any successor in interest to the Grantor, as well as any other person owing an obligation, the performance of which is secured by the Trust Deed, and the words Trustee and Beneficiary include their respective successors in interest, if any. DATED: January 21, 2022. By: /s/ Gary L. Blacklidge Gary L. Blacklidge, Successor Trustee Jordan Ramis PC Two Centerpointe Dr., 6th Floor Lake Oswego, OR 97035 Telephone: 503-598-7070 Fax: 503-598-7373 Subject Property: 16061 Waluga Drive, Lake Oswego, OR 97035 Published January 25, 2022. BT230010

ad: 230010

Publication: Non-Judicial (Trustee Sales)

Section: Legals

Start Date: 2022/01/25

End Date: 2022/01/25


County: Clackamas